Unlike other boundary courses that talk about creating healthy boundaries and bestowing the value of setting them, this boundary course goes further by providing the necessary tools to enforce the boundaries you’ve created.
We are confident you will walk away owning your boundaries and having more tools than ever to build and enforce them!
- Youth mentors
- Victim Advocates
- Rape/Crisis Center Staff & Volunteers
- Youth Leaders
- 1 – 1.5 hours. Flexible, self-paced
- EXAMPLES, TYPES AND CONTEXTS OF BOUNDARIES
- HOW WE LEARN ABOUT BOUNDARIES
- THE ROLE OF SELF-ESTEEM
- WHAT TRUST LOOKS LIKE
- HOW TO BUILD ENFORCEABLE BOUNDARIES
- BENEFITS AND USE OF BOUNDARIES
- HELPING CHILDREN SET BOUNDARIES
Outcomes & Practical Application:
- Increased knowledge and awareness of the use of boundaries.
- Reduce risk of predation through use of boundaries.
- Use of boundaries in everyday life.
- Knowledge of strategies and principles for creating boundaries.
- Freedom to act with clear understanding.
Benefits to Self & Others:
- Increased ability to avoid physical, financial and psychological damage
- Stronger ability to support and assist family, friends or clients/constituents
- Ability to educate others within your sphere of influence
- Increased confidence in sharing personal experiences in order to educate others